Login

American Men who Live in a Condominium Interested in Friendship

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
Filipino Dating

/

Single Men

/

United States

/

Friendship

/

Home Type

/

Condominium

1 - 35 of 100
Dave
51 Concord, California, United States
Seeking: Female 24 - 34
Home type:
We all hate writing these things... I'll try to divulge some useful facts. First off, please don't be put off by my age. For better or worse, I still come across as a much younger person. (long-time bachelor... or maybe just immaturity? ;-) I am still hoping to start a family so I am looking for someone in their mid-30's or younger. I am: a grateful lover of life, software developer, musician, electrical engineer, entrepreneur, writer, co-founder Rhapsody Digital Music Service, 49ers fan, political progressive, film buff, deep thinker & a goofball, et al. I'm not particularly religious, but I have my ideas about the afterlife. I think I'm on the right side of cosmic karma. Regarding my answer about doing drugs, I said no, but I do smoke some weed from time to time, no big whoop. But years ago, quite frankly, I've had experience in all of it. Music+computers has always been my niche. Computers pay the bills. I'm 49% nerd, for sure. I've started a few .com businesses, the first over 20 years ago (yikes). Music feeds my soul. I'm 51% cool guy, for sure. I play guitar, bass, drums, and I write and record my own music. I enjoy many types of music but I usually listen to indie rock, noise pop, and some electronic. I believe that 90% of every genre of music is crap... but the other 10% is genius. I've played in several bands. I used to be a raver long ago, and went dancing quite a bit. Let's see, I've travelled most of the US & Europe; would love to travel a lot more. So much to see and do. My grandmothers were both Irish and my grandfathers were both English, so naturally I'm internally conflicted. haha. ;-) At times, I've travelled one hell of a rocky road in life to get here, but I'm pleased that now the future looks much more stable and secure. I want to be with someone who has her own busy life and isn't sitting at home waiting around for me all the time. At any given time, I have a lot of little projects going (recording my music, computer engineering stuff, electronics prototyping, writing) and I value my alone-time very much. I would feel better if my partner was also busy, so I don't feel guilty about not being with her all the time. We'll set aside our own time for each other's undivided attention. I like cooking, eating, & cleaning together daily; a good time for daily communication, & not right before bed. I was a vegetarian for three years but my diet hasn't always been as responsible, lately. Let's cook together. I have a few great dishes. I appreciate having someone helping me make healthy choices. We could exercise together as well. I enjoy the outdoors very much, but again, I'll often be caught up in one of my projects, so sometimes I need a loving nudge to get my dang hiking boots on and get my ass out of the house! But the support goes both ways; it's balanced. I'm very encouraging of my partner's goals, without nagging. I've always got her back! We're teammates, with trust ,confidence and security. Presently, as usual, I'm working on a few of my latest "get rich quick" schemes. ;-) They're not hair-brained, really. I've had some successes in the past. As always I have some websites. I'm also working on a live Sonic Youth bootleg I recorded in 2007 and I'm going to release as a two CD set soon. Another product is a unique "air freshener" sort of thing; definitely worth some further explanation some time. So I plan to be my own boss again soon. I'm so tired of working for other people again. I'm well-educated and very well thought out. I have some knowledge and an opinion on just about everything. I still try my best to be accepting of others' ideas, without trying to prove I'm right. I can intelligently discuss anything from current events and US politics, to astronomy & theoretical physics. From etymology & handwriting analysis, to mathematics and the game of poker. From acoustics and electronics to indie films and eclectic music. From local native American history to vintage tube guitar amplifiers. From world history to vintage muscle cars. I have one tattoo; it's on my chest. For now, financially, I'm focusing on paying down debt and saving for retirement so I don't have to work when I'm old. (sounds so boring, but hey.) Personal life goals... a bunch. I'm spontaneous and a rather impulsive. I believe in living life today, not only at some unspecified, future time. I love life and I'm grateful for every day I have. I love animals and I love people most of the time. Ugh, OK... enough about me.

Next

first
Previous